Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 27, 2012

Guest Designer Spot for Punches & Dies Challenge 61

Hello and Happy Friday!
Today all of us here at 
Fussy and Fancy are very proud to 
introduce our very lovely and talented 
Featured Guest Designer


Here is a little bit about Liz:
I have been card making for the past eight years and almost a
year ago I set up a blog  to keep a record of them and then
gradually started entering challenges.  This has been a real source
of inspiration and has taken me in crafting directions I may not
have explored.  Crafting has not only been a creative outlet but
it's given me the opportunity to meet like minded friends.  We get
together regularly, and as well as crafting, there's usually lots
of chatter and cake and an occasional sing song at our gatherings too.
If you were to ask them what my crafting style is they
would probably say that it is to leave no space untouched.
 They now refer to this as “doing a Liz” when they make a card in
this style themselves.

I've tried various techniques during these past eight years and
am amazed at the amount of new products that are still becoming
available.  At the moment I'm gathering confidence with using
Promarkers and the Grand Calibur. When starting a  challenge
or project I love to source out all the craft items and
embellishments I have to meet it and then see how I can use them.
This probably explains why there ends up being so much
on each card!

I don't like having my photograph taken but this was one my
daughter took for a portrait challenge at the local camera club.
It was a great honour to be chosen as the Guest Designer
for this challenge and I wish all the entrants good luck.

Liz Miller xx

Here's a couple of pictures showcasing Liz's gorgeous
card for our 


Your card is simply gorgeous Liz, you've
certainly used lots of punches and dies
and we love the cheerful monochromatic
yellow.  What a really fun idea to spell out
"Chloe" inside those pretty punched
flowers too!

We see what you mean when you say that you
like to leave "no space untouched".  There is
so much lovely detail to admire, the lovely
scalloped edges, the pretty little ribbon bows and
the tiny gold brads,  they all make your card
very  special and unique.

We hope that you can visit Liz's blog
to read all the details of her very lovely card 
and to see lots more of her gorgeous work.

It's been a real pleasure, Liz - thank you!

There's still time to join in our
You have until midnight on 3rd May (GMT)

All of us here at Fussy and Fancy hope
that you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


1 comment:

May said...

Adorable card Liz, simply stunning...your colouring and detail is just perfect.. Hugs May x x x