Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 8, 2010

Challenge 21


Welcome to Challenge 21 at Fussy and Fancy. This week we want to see your Halloween projects. Simple right, everyone is in the Halloween spirt so this should be a fun challenge. All we ask is that you upload a new creation, no back linking, include a link back to Fussy and Fancy in your post, and the link to your blog post with your project not your entire blog. Most important rule is to have fun.  

Our Sponsor for Challenge 21 is Simon Says Stamp, one lucky person will get a $15 gift certificate to spend as he/she wishes!

Photobucket

Here are this weeks DT samples. 


 Chelsea








16 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Wow, you girls really know how to do up Halloween. Great job ladies.

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Loved the Challenge - getting in the Halloween mood.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I love me a great challenge and always know I can count on you guys.

Unknown said...

Hi there I can't seem to find the link for the challenge so here is my entry

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

DT has some great inspiration. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Spyder said...

Lovely DT cards.
((lyn))

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Really terrific DT work this week, ladies - and great samples from your players too. Thanks for an awesome challenge!

Dawn Frost said...

I love all of the cards but I have to say my favorite is Mindy's. Great challenge, thanks!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Absolutely stunning DT projects. Thanks for the opportunity to add my project to the list

Gram's Treasures said...

Really cute cards! I think you must really like Halloween...could be all the candy...

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the cool challenge! Happy Halloween!

paperpapier said...

can't find the link too...so my entry is here.
Tx.

Purple Card Lady said...

For some odd reason, when I linked my card it didn't link to my blog, but to another site. I know the url was correct. Can I delete and re-enter? Purple card lady. :-)

My Inkie Fingers said...

Great Challenge!! I see a lotta Gretchen's around here =) Sah-weet =)

Good Luck Everyone!

Tazza said...

Great Challenge thanks ! Design Team you all had some wonderful cards!

Anita said...

Awewome work from your DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.